Provider Telehealth Guide for Drexly
If you are a practice that is still in the process of evaluating Telehealth platforms you may find some of the video tutorials on this webpage useful to see the system functions being used in real-time.
Please Feel Free to Contact Drexly For Your Support Questions. We Are Committed to Resolving Your Issues Quickly.
Drexly Team Members can be reached at the following:
- Email email@example.com
- Call (866) 210-2298.
- Text – 213-260-0041
NOTE* This web page is designed to be a supplemental resource for our new users of Drexly Provider Telehealth Platforms.
DRexly support staff hours are from 9 AM-6 PM EST (Mon-Fri). However, we will do our best to respond at all hours of the day and as soon as possible.
If you are not able to resolve your issue, not satisfied, or need to accelerate your problem please feel free to email Eric Haden, President of Drexly at firstname.lastname@example.org
First is to create a Bookmark Favorite Folder
We suggest you immediately “Bookmark” or mark this as your “Favorites” or something you will remember. For example, create a Favorites Folder called “Drexly”
Training Support/Questions & System Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Common Questions for providers on using Drexly Telehealth Platform. Including the patient experience during a Telemedicine visit
Patient Experience Side of Your Virtual Practice
Detailed walk-through of how to set up your Drexly Platform
- [0:00]Introduction and resources for providers
- [0:53]Setting up your profile and preferences
- [3:48]Setting up your Clinic, Visit Options, Patient Landing Page
- [5:17]Setting up your timezone, directory visibility
- [8:07]How to send an invite email, SMS text to see the patient immediately
- [9:26]Using the full functionality of the Clinic Scheduling system with patient and provider reminders over email and SMS text messages
Detailed walk-through of when patient go to your VSee Clinic
- [0:003 Drexly Telehealth works on Computer, iPad or Smartphone Device
- [0:42]Ways that a Patient can be invited to the provider virtual practice
- [1:30]Patient Login screen and how to be seen as a guest
Provider -Your Virtual Practice
Frequently Asked Providers
- Computer – Windows and Macintosh
- iPad Devices
- Google Chromebook
- Smartphone devices – iPhone & Android
Windows – Windows 7 or higher
Macintosh – OS X 10.11 or later
Web browsers (use the latest version of each)
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (Macintosh)
Frequently Asked Questions -
PROVIDER SPECIFIC INFORMATION BELOW
Provider Messenger Tutorial
Provider Messenger is a very useful tool but is NOT REQUIRED to see your patients
- For best results, the provider should see their patients on a computer with Provider Messenger open.
- You need to be logged-into Provider Messenger with your clinic page for your practice.
- Be sure you’re logged in to your clinic page as well.